Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm gonna be a Real Estate Millionaire...

So I listened to Robert G. Allen & Mark Victor Hansen on a FREE conference call tonight. They are actually teaching us for FREE. If you don't know who these men are, you definately need to read One Minute Millionaire. Go to www.OneMinuteMillionaire.com for more info. too.

There is going to be a second call, and you can get the call info. forwarded to you if you send me an instant message through Yahoo! to PhillyNDavid.

I recorded the call for a good friend of mine (hi Salina :-) I figured it'd be a lot more fun if a lot of people benefited from this call. Go here to listen to the call.
The call lasted for over an hour, so give it a few to load (and ignore the first part of the call - I couldn't hear anyone on the line (LOL) :-)

I'll keep ya posted on my real estate investing adventures (I already have one deal in the works, and I'm really excited and nervous about it :-)

0 comments: