Friday, April 07, 2006

Update on Real Estate Deals

I haven't completed the entire Real Estate course yet, but I have already located two potential deals.

The first is a fixer-up for $9999. I'm going to offer $6000. The second is also a fixer-up, but not in as bad of condition - and he is asking $15k. I'm going to offer $10k. I'm not going to own the houses and rehab them myself. I will wholesale flip them to another investor who does rehab and retail OR I will wholesale flip them to another invesotor who rehabs and holds as a rental unit.

I have found that the Evansville assesor's office has pictures of properties online (which helps cut down on my drive time since I can weed out properties online).

At first, I thought it would be difficult to locate houses to flip - but that just isn't the case. It's EASY to find houses to flip.

Next, I'm learning about Lease Options. I've read several books on the subject, but I want to finish Ron LeGrand's course before I do a Lease Option deal.

I'll keep ya posted on my progress with the first two deals.

0 comments: