Saturday, April 22, 2006

Update on BabytoBee.com Hiring Process

Just wanted to update on the BabytoBee.com work-at-home jobs. If you decide to do it, you are considered an independent contractor, so taxes are not withheld from your checks.

They pay weekly, via direct deposit into your checking account - so that is a BIG plus. You must work at least 25 hours per week, but if you want to work more than that - there is no limit to the hours you want to work.

The schedule is flexible, but you need to do at least 5 hours on the week-end, and 15 hours need to be afternoon or evening calls.

My experience has been this; I emailed my Resume' to Seth@BabyToBee.com yesterday. Within an hour I got a response from him with the contract to sign, and fax back and to send an email to inform him when that is done. I got to it right away, and received another quick response from him with 15 interview questions to answer and a sample call to listen to. After listening to the call and answering the questions, I emailed them back to him. Today I got an email from him that asked me to review a script and expect a call from him today.

It's been a few hours since I received the email, and he hasn't called yet. I'll post again once I get the call :-)

0 comments: