Friday, January 04, 2008

Treadmill workstation (complete with laptop)

Having children definately takes it's toll on ones body - and add to it the lack of physical activity that comes from computer / desk related positions, and you've got a recipe for some serious weight gain.

In an effort to knock out two birds with one stone, I asked my husband to rig something up like the Treadmill Workstation that the Mayo Clinic came up with. He did a great job - and now I am blogging from my Treadmill. (Thanks honey).

I'm on target to lose the weight gained from lack of physical activity (and childbirth) this year - with my quote for this year being "Lose the weight in 08'). I'm doing it with Weight Watchers Flexpoints and good ole' fashioned exercise. During downtimes I can crank up the treadmill and work a little harder. Can't beat it - working out and making money at the same time.

0 comments: