Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sorry for the long delay in posts.

I sincerely apologize for the long delay in blog posts. I got so caught up in work I neglected my blogging. Work has been extremely busy for the last several months, but on the bright side I've received a promotion I've worked very hard for - and there are some awesome new things in the works. Things are going well :-)

I've not given up on Real Estate Investing or Internet Marketing. Actually I had the opportunity to use my Internet Marketing skills for my employer and it turned out really well. We are getting plenty of resume' submissions for the available positions which enables us to find better qualified candidates. Win-win.

Speaking of internet marketing, I just found something interesting in my inbox. It's online casting call for the first ever internet reality tv show called "The Next Internet Millionaire". Go here to read the deets.

Well, until my next post (which will be much sooner than 4 months away) - take care :-)

0 comments: