Sunday, November 26, 2006

Telecommuting Tips & Work At Home Jobs That I Know Of

I am often asked about work at home jobs that I know are legitimate. In my five years of searching for a legitimate work at home job, I know what it's like to get ripped off for those stupid lists that promise all these wonderful job leads, yadda yadda yadda.... or membership sites that seem to have all the WAHM.COM job leads recycled. Don't waste your money!

First of all, use WAHM.COM/forum!! Click on Telecommuting Moms. There are TONS of job leads there - and they are all free. Not to mention networking with other moms, and being able to learn from their mistakes rather than repeating them.

Secondly, the best paid subscription site I've found thus far is www.TeleWorkRecruiting.com If you can't afford the membership fee, ask a few moms to go in on the price (I believe it's $47 for the year). There are all kinds of job leads in there.

Thirdly, do a search on some of the major job boards like Monster.com, Careerbuilder.com, and Yahoo Hot Jobs! Use search terms like;
"Telecommute", "Telecommuting", "Remote", "Satellite", etc.

And as promised, here are two of the work-at-home jobs that I do know of and have had personal experience with.

1.) www.NetBasedMoms.com Remote Screener / Recruiter positions. $10.00 per hour, paid bi-weekly by check mailed to you. Submit your resume' by emailing Info@Netbasedmoms.com. These are all part-time positions.

2.) BabyToBee.com. There isn't a place on their site to submit a resume' or inquire about openings. I do know they are hiring at least 100 agents right now. The pay is $10.00 per hour, weekly - direct deposited into your account. Minimum of 25 hours a week (you must work that much) with no maximum on the amount of hours you can work each week. To apply, send your resume' to Seth@Babytobee.com

I hope this answers some of the questions I get, and I certainly hope this helps someone ;-)

0 comments: