Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Net Marketing Favorite Sites

My favorite sites online for learning about internet marketing are, web design, hosting, etc. are;

www.InternetBasedMoms.com (this is a GREAT one for experts as well as beginners) Alice Seba and Kelley McCausey have a great FREE course called 'The Truth About Traffic' which will really get you going as far as driving traffic to your sites. She also has LOTS of freebies (she's a sweetie marketer).

www.GoDaddy.com - I buy my domain names and hosting services from GoDaddy, and have used their site builder - but I perfer XSitePro. XSitePro is pricey ($199.00) BUT - it's awesome, and you can build unlimited websites with it - and crank out a website out EASILY within an hour or two. They also have video tutorials, which cuts the learning curve drastically.

www.MomsTalkRadio.com - AWESOME podcasts about internet marketing, and LOTS more. Check it out :-)

www.PerryMarshall.com - the KING of Google AdWords, and Search Engine Optimization. He has some REALLY good information. If you can't afford to buy his products, definately sign up for the podcasts on Alice Seba's site and learn as much as you can for free. (Also sign up for his free ecourses).

Here's a FREE Keyword Suggestion Tool

I'll post more later - gotta get to work. I totally love working from home :-)

0 comments: