Saturday, May 13, 2006

Adventures Of A Homeschooling Entreprenuer

I just found the coolest website! (Well, besides wahm.com) Okay, it's www.GenuineJobs.com. They have an extensive list of current work-at-home jobs you can search and has all the info. you need to apply for the job - FREE. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER pay to work-from-home!!! If you have to pay, it's most likely a scam. Well, I do have a good friend who does Willow and she makes money with them (pretty good money I might add) but they do have various fees and such. That's the big turn off for me - but it works for her. Just be very cautious - there are a lot of scams out there!

The www.GenuineJobs.com also has a Work-At-Home Blog. It's VERY cool. I really like this guy and his writing style. He does an excellent job on his blog, so check it out :-)

0 comments: